Here you can find an extensive listing of educational resources about stock market investing,stock trading, and investments in general. I hope these resources can help you make better and smarter investment decisions!
This page may also contain some of my Software Development tutorials as my way of sharing the knowledge. I hope I have enough time to do that (cross fingers) ^_^.
So I hope you enjoy your stay on my site.
- Starting Android App Development
Pesos And Sense Explains
- Stock Market
- Why You Should Invest Early
- Compound Interest
- How to Budget
- How to Avoid SCAMS
- Minimizing Losses
- Peso-cost Averaging
- Diversification Options
- Social Cost of Investing
- Market Timing
Fundamentals of Investing
Basic of Stock Market Investing
- A. Is stock market investing for you?
- B. Tutorial on Stock Trading and Investing
- C. PSE’s Guide to Investing in the Stock Market
- D. What causes stock prices to change?
- E. When is the best time to sell my stocks?
- F. Guide on Dividends: What are ex-date, ex-dividend date, and record date?
- G. Meanings of Stock Market Recommendations (Buy / Sell / Hold / Underweight / Overweight / Market Perform)
- H. The 3 main Investment Strategies and how to know which one is best for you
Stock Trading in the Philippines
- A. PSE stock trading hours
- B. Stock Trading Fees, Taxes and Charges in the Philippines
- C. Sample Computation of Fees when Buying and Selling Stocks
- D. How to Read the PSE Board Lot Table
- E. How to Choose a Good Stock Broker
- F. Poll: Best Stock Brokers in the Philippines
- G. Cash and Stock Dividends Update
- H. Initial Public Offering (IPO) Updates
- A. Fundamental Analysis (Part 1): Introduction
- B. Fundamental Analysis (Part 2): Qualitative Factors – Internal and External Environment
- C. Fundamental Analysis (Part 3): Quantitative Factors – The Financial Statements
- D. Fundamental Analysis (Part 4): Financial Ratios and Valuation
- A. Technical Analysis (Part 1): Introduction
- B. Technical Analysis (Part 2): Trendlines, Support and Resistance
- C. Technical Analysis (Part 3): Charts
- D. Technical Analysis (Part 4): Moving Averages
- E. Technical Analysis (Part 5): Indicators and Oscillators